Shop attachments to make a more powerful machine
The T474 offers more horsepower and additional convenience options while maintaining a smaller tractor frame, making this perfect for people who need to get more work done in more limited spaces.
- Heavy duty, reliable axles paired with the power steering system makes maneuvering smooth and simple.
- Backhoes and other attachments are no problem with the standard single remote with detent.
- Combined with the PTO lever on the side of the operator's station, The Auto PTO switch lets you choose the PTO mode that works best for the work you're doing.
- Get your three-point hitch in just the right position (without reaching into the operator's station) with the external position control.
- The loader control is set up and wired for third function, making is easy to add if the job requires.
- Early mornings and late nights are no problem with lights on cabin models to help you see what you're doing.
- Get all the information you need to ensure your tractor is working the way you want it to.
- Keep your drinks, gadgets, and tools within reach and fully charged with standard holders and outlets.
- Long runs are no problem when you just set your speed and go.
- Automatically increase engine power when you increase speed, making it more intuitive to get that extra push to get the job done.
- Full heat and AC cabin provides greater visibility for you to manage any task
- Work in comfort with an upgraded seat, Bluetooth-enabled sound system, cupholders, and outlets for your devices.
- Kukje 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- 12×12 Shuttle or 3-Range HST Transmission
- 2,646 lb Hitch Lift Capacity
- Optional Loader: 2,152 lb Capacity
- Available with ROPS or All-Season Cab
- Engine Manufacturer: Kukje
- Engine Model: A2300N2
- Engine Type: Natural Aspiration
- Engine HP-Gross: 48.3 (36)
- PTO HP (kw): 35.9 (26.4)
- Rated Engine Speed: 2600
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Displacement-cu.in. (cc): 139.5 (2286)
- Air Cleaner: Dual Dry
- Alternator: 12V70A
- Fuel System Type: IDI
- Transmission Type: Sync/Shuttle
- Number of Speeds: 12/F 12/R
- Max Traveling Speed, mph(km/h): 14.9 (24.0)
- Brakes: Wet Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
- Pump Type: Dual Gear Pump
- Implement Pump Cap.gpm(L/Min): 8.4 (31.9)
- Steering Pump Cap. gpm (L/Min): 4.7 (17.7)
- Max Total Flow gpm (L/Min): 13.1 (49.6)
- Category, 3 Point Hitch: I
- Hitch lift Capacity, lb. (kg): 2646 (1200)
- At 24 inches behind link ends, lb(kg): 1764 (800)
- Lift Control Type: Position
- Joy Stick Valve: Standard (3rd Opt.)
- No. of Standard Remote Valves: 1
- PTO Type: Independent
- PTO Control: Electric/Hydro
- PTO Mid (rpm)-Option: N/A
- PTO Rear (rpm): 540
- PTO Shaft Diameter in. (mm): 1-3/8 (35)
- Fuel Tank, U.S. gal. (L): 9.0 (34)
- Cooling system U.S. qt. (L): 6.9 (6.5)
- Crankcase (witd filter) U.S. qt. (L): 6.8 (6.4)
- Trans & Hydr. System, U.S. gal. (L): 8.5 (32)
- Front Axle qt. (L): 2.17 (8.2)
- Overall Length, in. (mm) with 3P: 131 (3320)
- Overall Width, in. (mm): 54.5 (1385)
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 69.7 (1770)
- Height to Top of ROPS, in. (mm): 94.5 (2400)
- Min. Ground Cleareance, in. (mm): 12.8 (325)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) with Brakes: 106.7 (2710)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) w/o brakes: 117.5 (2985)
- Agricultural Front: 8.0-16
- Agricultural Rear: 12.4-24
- Industrial Front: 27x10.5-15
- Industrial Rear: 12.5x20
- Roll Over Protection Standard: ROPS
- Total Weight, lb (kg): 3289 (1492)