2021 Dixie Chopper BlackHawk – 2460KW
**Prices are subject to change without warning. For the most up to date pricing contact the store. Final price reflected at check out.
Redefine Your Mowing Experience
The BlackHawk provides the ultimate mowing experience with superior value, advanced operator controls, commercial grade components, and unmatched performance.
- OCDC: Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers.
- Parker® HTE: Smooth steering and 1000 hour oil change intervals.
- PEER® Spindles: Maintenance free with Contamination Exclusion Technology.
- 48", 54", and 60" Decks: Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease
- Proven Power: Equipped with an industry preferred Kawasaki® FS engine up to 24 horsepower for trusted and reliable performance.
- Total Comfort: The high-back, padded, and over-sized boulstered seat hugs your torso for ultimate comfort.
- Cutting Deck: 60 in.
- Engine HP: 24 HP
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FS
- Transaxle: Parker HTE
- Pumps: N/A
- Wheel Motors: N/A
- Acres Per Hour: 4.3**
- Fuel Capacity: 6.8 gal.
- Striping Kit: Give your yard stadium-worthy stripes with an easy to install striping kit.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil to retain the natural nutrients in the lawn.
- Discharge Enhancement Kit: Increase the discharge performance of your deck with this easy-to-install kit.
- Sunshade: Keep yourself cool and comfortable with a sunshade.
- Electric Deck Lift: Effortlessly raise and lower the deck to your preferred cutting height.
- Springer Forks: Improve the ride quality by absorbing bumps and imperfections in the grass.
- Light Kit: Extend your mowing hours well past dusk.
- Run-Flat Tires: Flat tires become a problem of the past with foam-filled tires.
- Suspension Seat: Take your mowing comfort to the next level with premiere suspesion.
- Trash Container Kit: Quickly pick up trash and debris without leaving the seat.
- Hitch Kit: Quickly attach handy accessories to utitlize your mower year-round.
- Deck Bumper Kit: Protect the trim side of your deck from impact or wear.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.