Dixie Chopper BlackHawk HP – 2660KWE
**Prices are subject to change without warning. For the most up to date pricing contact the store. Final price reflected at check out.
Superior Mowing Experience With Unmatched Performance
The BlackHawk HP provides the superior mowing experience with advanced operator controls, commercial grade components, and unmatched performance and comfort.
- InCommand Console: Keyless ignition, "Soft Start" clutch engagement, and more.
- OCDC: Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers.
- Parker® HTJ: Smooth steering and 1,000 hour oil change intervals.
- 54" and 60" Decks: Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease.
- Suspension Seat: Full suspension for ultimate comfort all day long.
- Proven Power: Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX and FT EFI engines for trusted reliability and performance.
- Cutting Deck: 60 in.
- Engine HP: 26 HP
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FT EFI
- Transaxle: Parker HTJ
- Pumps: N/A
- Wheel Motors: N/A
- Acres Per Hour: 4.8**
- Fuel Capacity: 6.8 gal.
- Striping Kit: Give your yard stadium-worthy stripes with an easy to install striping kit.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil to retain the natural nutrients in the lawn.
- Springer Forks: Improve the ride quality by absorbing bumps and imperfections in the grass.
- Electric Deck Lift: Effortlessly raise and lower the deck to your preferred cutting height.
- Run-Flat Tires: Flat tires become a problem of the past with foam-filled tires.
- Sunshade: Keep yourself cool and comfortable with a sunshade.
- Discharge Enhancement Kit: Increase the discharge performance of your deck with this easy-to-install kit.
- Light Kit: Extend your mowing hours well past dusk.
- 3-Bag PECO Bagger: Collect your grass clippings with a PECO bagger.
- Hitch Kit: Quickly attach handy accessories to utitlize your mower year-round.
- Trash Container Kit: Quickly pick up trash and debris without leaving the seat.
- Deck Bumper Kit: Protect the trim side of your deck from impact or wear.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.