Cub Cadet ZTX6 60
- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 9 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Commercial-grade 25.5HP Kawasaki® FX801 V-Twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-12 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
- Comfort: Cut comfortably with an automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators.
- AeroForce Max™: Robotically welded 10-guage 60-in. AeroForce Max™ fabricated deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements and maintenance free spindles that will stand up to years of abuse while delivering a consistent, professional grade quality of cut.
- Versatility: Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration on challenging mowing terrains.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FX Series
- Engine Displacement: 852cc
- Engine Output: 25.5 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Cylinders/Material: Twin
- Engine Start: Key
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.1 qts.
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 15 Amp Regulated
- Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge
- Governor: Manual
- Choke: Separate choke and throttle
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Battery: 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT 3400 Charged
- Forward Speed: 9 MPH
- Reverse Speed: 3.5 MPH
- Rear Axle: 1.125"
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear ZT 3400 Charged
- Deck Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Modes: Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Material: 10-gauge AeroForce Max™ fabricated steel / double plate reinforced spindle mounts / 7-gauge side wraps /skid plate
- Deck Attach/Removal: Removable
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Spindle Construction: Sealed cast aluminum housing (Maintenance free)
- Blade(s): 3
- Deck Lift: Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range: 1" - 4.75", 5" transport
- Anti-Scalping: 2 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions: 16 positions and transport position
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" tubular steel frame
- Front Axle: Fabricated steel
- Turning Radius: 0"
- Front Tires: 13"x6.5"-6"
- Rear Tires: 24"x12"-12"
- Tire Tread: Turf Master/Multi Trac
- ROPS: Included
- Rear Tow Hitch: Included
- Corrosion Protection: Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
- Yokes: 5/16" steel
- Brakes: Lap bar integrated
- Steering Control: Lap Bars
- Display: Hour meter
- Seat Type: 24" high back seat
- Armrests: Included
- Seat Suspension: Full Seat Suspension
- Seat Adjustment: Lever
- Floor Mats: Rubber
- Steering Comfort: Quick adjustable (no tools) Soft Touch lab bars
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Headlight(s): 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute: Included
- Cup Holder: Included
- Operator Presence System: Included
- Bagger: Optional
- Series: Ultima Series™ ZTX
- Warranty: 4-year/500 hour warranty
- Frame Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details.Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.