Masport 464961 21″ Contractor B & S 850
**Prices are subject to change without warning. For the most up to date pricing contact the store. Final price reflected at check out.
Powered by the Professional Briggs & Stratton 850 IC engine, this 21" self propelled mower is perfect for large yards, small acreage and commercial use. Combined with the choice to either catch, mulch or rear discharge and a large 2.3 bushels Dacron catcher, this mower really takes the hard work out of cutting grass.
- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Rear Discharge
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 190cc OHV Series 850 Professional IC ReadyStart™ 4 Stroke engine
- ReadyStart™ - no priming required and easy starting
- Cast iron sleeve in cylinder
- 21" deep draw heavy duty 14 gauge steel chassis
- Steel front bumper and engine guard offer protection to the cutting chassis
- Bolt in front axle with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis
- GT Agility PRO 3 Speed Commercial transmission - Ground speed 2.32 mph - 4.12 mph
- Masport Bar Blade - One piece bar blade for efficient cutting
- Mulching blade also included loose with unit
- Large wide diameter professional grade heavy duty cast aluminium Front 8" and Rear 9¼" wheels with synthetic rubber tyres and precision 6202 sealed ball bearings
- Comfortable and sturdy upturned upper handle with PVC grip, large diameter and heavier gauge steel tube
- Robust lower handle with additional bracing for extra durability
- 3 position handle locking system for different height settings
- Large capacity Commercial Dacron Catcher with dust cover
- Rear Discharge Chute designed for safe discharge of grass when mowing without a catcher
- Zone start for comfortable starting position
- Cutting Height Range: 1 5/16" to 4 7/8"
- Cutting Height Steps: 11
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single Point
- Weight: 123.3lbs